What is my skin type?
August 15, 2023
Estimated reading time: 2 minut
UNDERSTANDING YOUR SKIN TYPE IS CRUCIAL FOR CRAFTING A SKINCARE ROUTINE THAT PROMOTES SKIN HEALTH AND COMBATS THE AGING PROCESS EFFECTIVELY
As your skin may change over time and be influenced by various environmental factors, accurately identifying its specific characteristics is essential. Below, we outline the key traits of each skin variant to help you determine which one matches yours.
Normal skin type
Boasts good circulation, maintaining a balance between oiliness and dryness.
- Exhibits a soft, smooth texture with an even tone.
- Minimal imperfections, no severe sensitivity, barely visible pores, and a radiant complexion are common traits.
Combination skin type
Many individuals have this type, requiring tailored care for different areas.
- Exhibits both dry or normal areas and oily regions, commonly in the T-zone (nose, forehead, and chin).
- Pores in the T-zone may appear larger and be prone to blackheads, leading to shininess.
Dry skin type
Characterized by lower sebum levels, making it challenging to retain moisture.
- May appear dull and rough, with almost invisible pores.
- Red patches may be present, and the skin is less elastic, resulting in more visible facial lines.
- Dry skin can crack, peel, itch, or become inflamed, especially on hands, arms, and legs.
- Factors like genetics, aging, weather conditions, UV exposure, and certain products or medications can exacerbate dryness.
Oily skin type
Produces excess facial oil, leaving blots on a tissue, particularly on the cheeks, nose, and forehead.
- Enlarged pores and a thick complexion.
- Prone to blackheads, pimples, and blemishes due to factors such as hereditary influences, diet, hormone levels, pregnancy, unsuitable cosmetics, and stress.
Sensitive skin type
Varies from person to person and can be influenced by conditions like rosacea, eczema, or allergies.
- Symptoms may include redness, itching, burning, and dryness.
- Identifying triggers is crucial to avoid potential irritants, including certain skincare products and their ingredients.
- How to Give Dry Skin a Healthy Glow?
- Boost Your Skin Naturally with Organic Juices and Organic Hydrolates
- Ultimate Antioxidant Hero: PhytoGal (F)ACE Treatment Moisturizer
PhytoGal (F)ACE treatment moisturizer 50 ml
(A)ctive. (C)orrective. (E)ffective.
Experience the magic of nature’s finest with our Multi-Award-Winning product. Give your skin a revitalizing touch and start your day with a joyful boost, feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
This luxurious, rich, anti-ageing PhytoGal (F)ACE treatment moisturizer with Kakadu plum and silver fir wood extract, with a synergistic blend of other Australian extracts, immortelle hydrosol, aloe vera and noni juice, together with precious plant oils, such as cacay, babassu, pomegranate, cherry and rice bran oils, spread easily, absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy residue, only beautifully smooth, soft, and hydrated skin.
If you apply the cream to your face twice a day, you will use it up in about 3 months.
The amount of cream used depends on the needs of the individual, but on average, two presses on the pump of the bottle should suffice.Shop now