How to apply natural cosmetics – all that you need to know:
- Use an amount of cream about equal in size to a hazelnut.
- Gently warm it between the palms of your hands before applying to your skin.
- Take a moment for yourself. Breathe in for aromatherapy.
- Spread the cream over the skin of your face, neck, and chest.
- Apply the cream to your skin with gentle pressure, not by rubbing as many of us are accustomed to doing. The cream should always be applied from the centre of the face outwards.
Application on the face should be done upwards and around the eyes on the inner side.
Remember to include the neck and décolleté in your beauty routine. Application to the neck should be done from the bottom upwards to release the tension in your neck.
After application to the skin of the face, neck, and décolleté, the skin should still be tapped for a short time, almost as if playing the piano on the skin.
While pressing the skin, we also stimulate the lymph nodes, which accelerates the blood flow in the skin and increases the absorption of nutrients from the natural face cream, leading to more toned and radiant skin.
After following these steps, your skin will be left with a more toned and radiant complexion when using our PhytoGal (F)ACE treatment moisturizer.